Whore Kit

In celebration of the age-old traditions of cricket and rampant homosexuality.
Ceek
Anal Investigator

Whore Kit

Post by Ceek »

My mom has found my old pads. They are not bad actually Gray Nicols mens size. She has also found a Bellingham and Smith bat which has never been used (it is a bit small but better than nothing). Now we just need whore gloves and i think we have a complete whore kit.

Next year is going to be awesome and we are going to anihilate the Jolly Roger team.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

I bought whore pads and gloves so we're good to go.
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B »

and i bought a whore so i can't see anything holding us up anymore

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Best cricket season of all time
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Oh brilliant. That means we actually have (nearly) 2 full whore kits. So both batsman can have kit at the same time. And people with nice stuff will keep their nice stuff nice.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Except bats are still a problem.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

BUt i have a BS bat (bit small but it will do) - people can use that or buy their own bat.

Biskit
Penis Fancier

Post by Biskit »

Mitch wrote:Except bats are still a problem.
i also have a bat... matt can have a look at it later and see if it's ok - it'll be long enough, it just may not be heavy enough
What would .Matt do?

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

i really don't know if she's making a sex joke or not :confused:

Biskit
Penis Fancier

Post by Biskit »

for once, i actually wasn't... but if you want to fool around with my bat later, that's cool.

if you do decide to use it for your games though, i'm sure the guys would appreciate it if you changed the grip.
What would .Matt do?

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

:jawdrop:

no noodles
Fag

Post by no noodles »

:shock:

what have you got yourself into matt?

anyhoo, i have a bat... may actually have two... unless that crazy brother of mine broke them...
grraaargh

McStew
Fag

Post by McStew »

Can I still play?
Come together to unite!

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

McStew wrote:Can I still play?
Every time I go out for a duck that is the exact question I ask myself ...
They float. They always flooaaatttt ....

McStew
Fag

Post by McStew »

Fuck it. Peace Oddville.
Come together to unite!

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

of course you can still play, dude. why wouldn't you?

McStew
Fag

Post by McStew »

Because debate club made me cross and sulky. I'm over it and keen for the season to begin. Yay!!! :flash:
Come together to unite!

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

speaking of which - Do we know if the pitch is open to play again? Do we know we are welcome to do so in the first place?

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

i hate to point this out but aren't you the liason?

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Oh no - not anymore. I was, but I passed that on. But I'm sure I can find the groundsman's number again ...

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Who is the current Liason? I am keen to get the season started!!

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

I passed on his number to Mitch along with the captaincy.

BUT never you mind. I have called Frank, and he says the pitch is good to go. And that we can play if we want to. Of course, it is cricket season at the moment; and the pitch might be occupied by little tykes. And whilst it may be fun to chase the buggers around, catching them and making them bite the bat whilst you thrust uncontrollably, it is probably a bad idea in the long term ...

So we just have to make sure the little fuckers aren't playing that day and we can go chase some leather.

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

i'm sure primary school children don't play on sundays. and if they are, well, i find that a well aimed blow to the face often helps clear up these misunderstandings.

ok, so the pitch is good. let's organise the fixture list. my team is literally frothing at the mouth to take on the jolly rodger team.

oh, and did we clarify the rules? i do recall a thread about it, but if someone could link me up that would be tight.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Let's intoduce the last man stands rule?

Also please lets be less hectic witht he amount of fixtures this year!! But yeah let's start organising!! I am available.

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

i can't remember what the last man standing rule is.

also, i think we should play each other team twice, and then the top two play finals. the loser of the finals and the last placer will play for 2nd.

that way each team plays a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 6 matches. it should also take 12 weeks which takes us up to the end of summer.

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Matt ... cut an dpaste this into a new thread please.

As for the ideas around a fixture list: Isn't what you're proposing similar to the tournament held last year? We didn't manage to finish that, and the number of matches was hectic? Or did we play each other three times then?

If this was to start next weekend: then Sundays 4, 11, 18, 25 Feb; 4, 11, 18, 25 March; 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 April are the "match days".

We would still be playing every second week, except for the final which would be immediately following a match. That's a lot of games ...

Oh well - I'm not captain of this rickety team anyways - paging Mitch to the thread ...

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

I just meant that we should play until every batsman goes out. while this is not really the way cricket works i think it will be nice. I am easy though.

The schedule sounds very similar to last year and very hectic, but i will not object....

Can we have a practice this year though? Please?

McStew
Fag

Post by McStew »

co-sign on the practice idea
Come together to unite!

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

practice sounds fine to me.

last year we played 3 times each, i think. so this is already much less.

i say we start the week after next.