OCC vs Matt's 11 19th november?

In celebration of the age-old traditions of cricket and rampant homosexuality.
Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

I propose that we delay the match and play it if necessary. If jolly beats matts team next weekend then we must play it to determine the other finalist. If matts team win then that won't be necessary and we can play the final as scheduled.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Sounds fine but when will we play the make-up game. I kinda recon that we should share the points but that means if we lose to jolly, we lose (because of bonus points)....
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

Yeah i would much rather we squeeze the game in. It would be fun to play anyway. Maybe we delay the final for a week to the 13th? Otherwise if people are dedicated we could play the one game on Saturday and the final the next day. I don't know?
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B »

i'd like to play the game, i don't mind delaying the final by one week.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

i don't mind the delay either. sort it out powers that be.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Biskit
Penis Fancier

Post by Biskit »

maybe i'll even get to wear my string bikini and serve drinks next time?
What would .Matt do?

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Biskit wrote:maybe i'll even get to wear my string bikini and serve drinks next time?
i'll do the same

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

we should have side bets like if we win warren and rob wear string bikinis and cheer for us at the next game? If warren makes 50 i will wear the bikini for the next game? stuff like that.

Lets put the fun back in the game. these jolly guys have made u take this way too seriously!!

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Firstly I don't think Jolly can make the final day.

Secondly I propose that anybody who wants to show up on 'final day' does so and we make two sides and just play.

Thirdly I have concerns over the pitch - when I went through on saturday they had it taped off. I wonder if we have overextended our invite?
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B »

all i'm hearing is problems and i want solutions ok

Biskit
Penis Fancier

Post by Biskit »

Ceek wrote:
Biskit wrote:maybe i'll even get to wear my string bikini and serve drinks next time?
i'll do the same
mine is purple - so no copying!!!
What would .Matt do?