OCC vs Matt's 11 19th november?

In celebration of the age-old traditions of cricket and rampant homosexuality.
Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

Yes
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

See what happens when you plan things so far ahead?? It is hard being right all the time, it really is...

Also how do i get to the school without using Jan Smuts? Isn't a section of Oxford closed as well for the Gautrain?

Also i think there is a one dayer at the wanderers that day, anyone want to go? We may be too tired but it is a nice idea which i think i am keen for...

Oh how i hate Cycling!! Nearly as much as soccer and Golf.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Fucking highveld - I'm already sending them a hate letter for something else.

Anyway - suggested route for those coming from North, South and West. Get onto the M1 N/S, take corlette drive off ramp, go up to the top and turn left into Oxford - take a right into Eastwood (or Smits), a left then the last right at the T-Junction. The school is on that road (rosebank road)
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

I take oxford to work everyday and though there are works the lanes are all (mostly) open. If you don't want to take corlette you can take the next offramp which is Glenhove.

Rob is already going to the cricket and I am getting a ticket today. Since I live on Corlette Drive it would be stupid not to go.
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

In other news: From Russel
Russel wrote: Sincerest apologies to all bowlers, but I WILL be playing on Sunday.

Thank you.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Tell Russel he is my bunny and I expect to take him out very early in proceedings! I'm gunning for him.

Bastard, you live on Corlette. That is so cool. Can i invite my whole family and everyone i know to park in your garage? ;)

Where are you guys sitting? What stand? I think I may just go to this event, but i will only try buy tickets on the day, so hopefully some are still left.

Man I hope we can get a full side together by Sunday...
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

We only have two parkings I'm afraid - for Rob and myself.

They're sitting in the bleaches I'm sorry to say - I must admit I like a bit of luxury at these things but oh well.

I'm on the computicket site right now so let me know if I should book for anyone else.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Nah it is cool. I will see how i feel on the day. I will probably be tired from bowling at russel....

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Mitch wrote:Fucking highveld - I'm already sending them a hate letter for something else.

Anyway - suggested route for those coming from North, South and West. Get onto the M1 N/S, take corlette drive off ramp, go up to the top and turn left into Oxford - take a right into Eastwood (or Smits), a left then the last right at the T-Junction. The school is on that road (rosebank road)
Are you sure this is a good route? I'm looking on the site and the entire M1 is closed between woodmead and town.

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Ceek wrote:Nah it is cool. I will see how i feel on the day. I will probably be tired from bowling at russel....
Tired from running after the little red ball that got struck for yet another of his innumerable sixes more like ...

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Motherfuck!

OK. Checking the site now, I'll let you guys know

http://www.cyclechallenge.co.za/route/closuretimes.asp

Die Primedia Die

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

The entire route basically circles rosebank. The best option I can see coming from the north is to take rivonia road all the way up to Illovo where it joins Oxford.

Coming from the south or west I haven't the foggiest - maybe go via Sandton if possible.

Route Planner from 94.7

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Bastard cycling. Will figure this out tomorrow.

Mojo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mojo »

would it be feasible to maybe postpone this fixture? just suggesting.
Tell me is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

It's not necessary. I will be taking the N1 and heading down rivonia road all the way to rosebank. no problems at all.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B »

Rebel Pope wrote:It's not necessary. I will be taking the N1 and heading down rivonia road all the way to rosebank. no problems at all.
yeah, this seems the easiest. it is about 15 minutes longer, but hey.

Spitfire
Fag

Post by Spitfire »

I will come on my bike lol
Maybe do the race for about 0.5 KM

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

.Matt wrote:
Rebel Pope wrote:It's not necessary. I will be taking the N1 and heading down rivonia road all the way to rosebank. no problems at all.
yeah, this seems the easiest. it is about 15 minutes longer, but hey.

This sucks balls. How far down rivonia do i need to go? What is the actual address of the school?

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

sigh.
Attachments
mapshit.jpg
mapshit.jpg (84.2 KiB) Viewed 3056 times

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Take rivonia all the way up to where it joins Oxford street. i.e past sandton, past St. David's Marist up to Illovo.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Am following Matthew. :)

Man i need GPS. Either that or i may have to learn the street names of places outside where i live!

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Insular American person!

Drac
THREAD KILLER

Post by Drac »

So the game is on and the first ball is to be bowled at 9:30 then?

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

wait what game

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Very funny. That's one extra cross the line pull against your bowling for you.

:hmm:

Anyway, 930 we get the game going, filling in the numbers as we go along. 20 overs match. We have to be done by 130 to catch the cricket at wanderers.

Alex informs me the forecast for the weekend is wet though :(

The only consolation is that many cyclists may fall off their bikes and badly bruise their pubic bones.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Let's try and run over a cyclist on the way?

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

i'm putting on my snow tyres
Last edited by Tenacious B on November 17, 2006, 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Extra runs for dead cyclists.

Blood on the bonnet and a broken wheel required as proof

Drac
THREAD KILLER

Post by Drac »

Can we tie them on the roof like deer and mount there ears on the bonnet as hood ornaments?

Biskit
Penis Fancier

Post by Biskit »

Oi! i will be cycling that day :confused:
What would .Matt do?