OCC vs Matt's 11 19th november?

In celebration of the age-old traditions of cricket and rampant homosexuality.
Ceek
Anal Investigator

OCC vs Matt's 11 19th november?

Post by Ceek »

Are you aware of this game matt?
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

masterb
Penis Fancier

Post by masterb »

I am aware of this fixture, and am massively looking forward to it. Unfortunately I might have to bow out to injury ... My back is basically completely fucked :(

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

that blows. Do you know if matt knows about it?
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Drac
THREAD KILLER

Post by Drac »

That suits me fine. That way you can't bowl those nasty little inswinging bullets at me!

masterb
Penis Fancier

Post by masterb »

lol ... i'm sure he does ...

matt is the man of laziness though.

anyway... i'll know by friday if i'm available or not. my physio scares me with the things he says.

Drac
THREAD KILLER

Post by Drac »

You should get a female physio. They are gentler and if you ask nicely, they fix other bits too :leering:

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

How did you hurt your back?

masterb
Penis Fancier

Post by masterb »

i'd rather have a properly fxed back dude ...

it hurts more than anything i ever experienced.

ps ceek: ultimate bad posture and 10 hours a day in front of pc's ... the rumours are true ... i have two basically slipped disks, a small hernia and all this internal bleeding and atrophy in the lower muscles...

pretty farked up.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

that's hectic!! Sorry to hear it dude. Hope you get better? Will you need an operation?

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

We're on for the sunday game : Note that the first ODI against India is on sunday so I propose we start sharp 9:30 and play 20 overs. This worked well on Sunday as we finished at 1:30. .Matt/Chris please let me know what you think.

Our team consists of 7 at the moment.

Mitch (c)
JC (Confirmed)
Russell (Tentatively confirmed)
Fred ??
Warren ??
Darren (Confirmed)
Rob (Confirmed)

P.S Sorry to hear Neil, we'll miss you class if not your clubbing my bowling like a baby seal
Last edited by Mitch on November 14, 2006, 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

masterb
Penis Fancier

Post by masterb »

luckily no ... but i do have two months of physio rehab and pain to look forward to :(

Drac
THREAD KILLER

Post by Drac »

Mitch, I will be there.

Masterb, sorry to hear. I have intermittent issues with my back as well and i feel your pain. Hang in there my man!

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

masterb wrote:luckily no ... but i do have two months of physio rehab and pain to look forward to :(
Still better than an operation. Don't think you should play cricket for a while though! We will miss you. You were our whole team.

Matt is writing an exam tomorrow lso am sure he will comment after that.

I propose the following team:

Steve
Clifford
Matt
Guy
Lucien
Ettienne (sp?) (w)
Chris(vc)
Matt (c)

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

We're unlikely to go past 7 this week Chris so if you're a man short it's all good.

Warren, is Tillman still up for a game? If so that will make 8.

And net session on saturday at 3pm if anyone is interested. (Rugby against England is at 4:30)
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

masterb
Penis Fancier

Post by masterb »

Ceek wrote:
masterb wrote:luckily no ... but i do have two months of physio rehab and pain to look forward to :(
Still better than an operation. Don't think you should play cricket for a while though! We will miss you. You were our whole team.
yeah you're right, i'll bow out ... but i will be back, to wreak cricket vengeance

BWA HAHA

:leering:

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Guy can't make it. Maybe i should get hold of John. Will just leave this until tomorrow.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

I will be at the game on sunday but sadly tilman can't make it. Darrel is in however so that should make up a full team for us.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B »

Ceek wrote: Steve
Clifford
Matt
Guy
Lucien
Ettienne (sp?) (w)
Chris(vc)
Matt (c)
it's highly distressing that neil can't play, but i suppose his long term health is slightly more important than sunday's game.

slightly.

anyway, andrew gray will play instead of neil, so don't worry about speaking to john. andy can bowl and bat, so that's cool. i'll phone etienne as well.

also, the early start and 20 over idea is cool by me. i'm in the mood to knock fred out the park this week :D

oh, and can i get numbers on who is bringing their girlfriends? i'd like to bring mine but i not if she's gonna sit on her own all day masturbating.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

:confused: guy can't make it either. And please tell steve he is in the side this time. Last time he didn't know. Lucky he was busy whoring on Oxford street so could make ti to the game quickly.

Will check if my girlfriend wants to come but Marco really doesn't like me calling him that any more since the whole "I'm getting married thing". Will check if pol wants to come as well.

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B »

i'll let steve know. and it's not prostitution if you're doing it for free.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Rebel Pope wrote:I will be at the game on sunday but sadly tilman can't make it. Darrel is in however so that should make up a full team for us.
Fantastic - JC is a definite definite this time.

Spitfire
Fag

Post by Spitfire »

Hi Matt

My Girlfriend will be there with me.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Yeah, to make sure you don't try batting without a runner

Spitfire
Fag

Post by Spitfire »

She's worried that i won't be able to get a leg over when i get her home

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Maybe you need a 'runner' for that too?

:shock:

McStew
Fag

Post by McStew »

See you there, if we're on.
Come together to unite!

Stiff Cliff
Penis Fancier

Post by Stiff Cliff »

maybe i should bring one of my hussies. She can serve handjobs and iced tea.
I'd Fuck Me!

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Stiff Cliff wrote:maybe i should bring one of my hussies. She can serve handjobs and iced tea.
Your mom is already going to be there cliff!

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

Stiff Cliff wrote:maybe i should bring one of my hussies. She can serve handjobs and iced tea.
If your hussies look anything like michelle please leave them at home. This goes double if they actually are michelle.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Has everyone realised that this is cycle challenge sunday, and that Jan Smuts is closed to traffic?