OCC vs Jolly Rodger

In celebration of the age-old traditions of cricket and rampant homosexuality.
Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Best thread of 2006!!!
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

First ball at 9:30 - Bryn has agreed in principle to start then. He has also agreed to 20 overs - all going well we will be done by 2 at the latest.

Even earlier once we knock them over for 60.
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Spitfire
Fag

Post by Spitfire »

I like the way you think, Mitch

Drac
THREAD KILLER

Post by Drac »

Sounds like it's going to be fun. Pity I can't be there :tantrum:

Spitfire
Fag

Post by Spitfire »

I will keep your flame burning Feddy

Drac
THREAD KILLER

Post by Drac »

Thanks my boy! Big hits, very big hits

Spitfire
Fag

Post by Spitfire »

Will try my best dude

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

We'll hold you to it Darren
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Spitfire
Fag

Post by Spitfire »

Don't worry Mitch its overdue.
I need to get the runs this week, and make up for all the runs that went through me in the field

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B »

i had the runs last week, but i'm much better now.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

What happened in this game?
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Bump. What happened in this game?

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Well I can't fucking bat - that's what fucking happened.

I made 1. Again ... And considering that Russel made 100; and we were chasing a miserly 170 odd - you'd think we could somehow scrounge 70 runs between the rest of the team ... but no ... we barely scrounged 30 - thanks to Mitch and Warren for the only sizeable contributions - with myself making a great total of 1. Fucking 1 run!

But I did bowl quite well. Something I guess.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

You restricted them to 170? that is pretty good. Wait off 30 overs?

So jolly are definately in the final. Remind me again why we invited all these guys that take it so ultra seriously that we can't beat them into the league?

Did you try the last man stands rules?

You just need to work on some technical aspects of your batting. Want to hire a bowling machine from sports horizons? If we get enough people together it is cheap..... R150 p/h

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Hmmm ... hire a machine. I quite honestly didn't think of that. I've always looked at buying a machine - never even thought of hiring. What a poes.

Nope - we played 20 overs, and didn't get a chance to try last man stands as they were for 6.

We had them restricted to under 100 in the first 11/12 overs; but then let them off the barrel with some wayward bowling in the last few.

We then faltered spectacularly in the middle order, with only Mitch and Warren contributing anything besides Russel's fifty. Rob then managed to keep his stumps intact for a long while, giving Russel the freedom to smash some massive sixes and take his combined score to the century mark, but not quite enough to reach the target.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

don't worry buddy. We had 5 ducks against them. hows that for a middle order?

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Ceek wrote:
So jolly are definately in the final. Remind me again why we invited all these guys that take it so ultra seriously that we can't beat them into the league?
What he said :(

But then I'm just bitter

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Wow - that's even better than ours. We had only the one duck. A single was contibuted by myself, and Darren, and I think Rob scored two singles (but I could be wrong). Keith wasn't far from two either. Mitch scored 4 4's, and I have no idea what Warren posted, but I'm pretty sure it was double figures.

Russel basically scored all our runs; and took a wicket. I took one, Mitch got a lucky (dodgy) LBW, Keith took at least one; and I think there was another one - but I don't remember it ... maybe Rob, or Keith, or not at all ...

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

And by dodgy he means DODGY. I didn't even appeal, big inside edge onto the pads.

Warren made a gutsy 16.

I seem to remember Keith bagging two

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

then something doesn't add up ... unless Russel didn't make the hundred ... not that it materially changes the outcome mind you - just confused.

Ah well - whatever - we didn't play well.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Russel : 102
Mitch : 16
Darren : 1
Kieth : 3
Warren : 16
Alex 1 & 0
Rob 2

Extras : I remember a few wides and two no-balls - call it 9

Total : 150? which is right as we needed 24 off the last over.

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Ah,

You may be right - I was under the impression we scored 137, but that may have been an over before. Come to think of it - it probably was.

Good show.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

I wish russel was in our side!!

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Were you playing a man short?

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Yup, JC had car troubles. We actually started the game with 6 people on both sides with a fielding umpire and a borrowed fielder. Hopefully we can do the same on sunday to kick the game off

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Well no wonder we keep losing dude. We can't play the Jolly team without the right amount of people!