Whose got the balls?

In celebration of the age-old traditions of cricket and rampant homosexuality.
Ceek
Anal Investigator

Whose got the balls?

Post by Ceek »

Can i buy/get one or i suppose two of the match balls from somebody, somehow?

Alternatively what balls are they and i can go try buy some?
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B »

CHRIS NEEDS BALLS REPEAT CHRIS NEEDS BALLS lol

masterb
Penis Fancier

Post by masterb »

this is old news!

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Seriously though do you guys konw what cricket ball we used on Saturday? I don't want to arrive there and then we don't have the right equipment????
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Drac
THREAD KILLER

Post by Drac »

It was a Surridge ball that mitch got at sports horizons

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Cool thanks!! Will look for a surrige ball today and tomorrow. HOpe bryn brings a ball?

Drac
THREAD KILLER

Post by Drac »

Apparently they are only R30 a piece. They weren't bad at all and I am sure Neil agrees

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Surridge Ball bought at Sports Horizon's in Fourways (By the 4x4 centre) for R30 each.

The week before we played with the BS Bronze matchball at R49 from Sprotsmans warehouse. Note the Surridge ball is better quality but swings more.

I would suggest you buy two Chris to make sure you guys are playing with the same type of ball - then break Bryn's kneecaps for cash.
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Oh good i thougth they would be way more expensive than that!!

Where is horizons? Is it in fourways mall? Am going to buy 4 just in case.... We should find out if we can buy a box of balls next season. We can use the older balls to practice (assuming we don't organise games everyweekend for 7 weeks in a row ;)).

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

From highway, along William Nicol, turn right at Leslie (way before 4ways mall, first Robot after highway) then left at the 4x4 centre - it's right there)

If you're coming from the 4ways mall direction left at Leslie
Last edited by Mitch on November 3, 2006, 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Drac
THREAD KILLER

Post by Drac »

That doesn't sound like a bad idea. Sports Horizons is in design quarter, just behind the old X16 as far as I know.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Ignore this post and reread the one before, left and right can be so difficult sometimes :(
Last edited by Mitch on November 3, 2006, 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Cool thanks guys. Are you going to come watch us play on sunday?

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

It's around the corner from me so I would like to, I can ump for a while.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

I would love to see you umping all day *nudge nudge*

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

*wink wink*

Know what you mean

Drac
THREAD KILLER

Post by Drac »

I would love to come and watch but I have to work so that won't be an option for me.