Sunday 29th against Matt 11

In celebration of the age-old traditions of cricket and rampant homosexuality.
Drac
THREAD KILLER

Post by Drac »

Bryn doesn't suck, I only hit him for 20 in the over last week.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

We can't cancel and play the following week because that week you are playing Jolly. Either field a team or surrender the points. Ha Ha Ha!!

Also Neil you only ot me out once, Andrew got me the other time. Strange person.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B »

yeah, andrew is a pretty strange person.

could we have a match report from yesterday, from someone who wasn't hallucinating the entire day?

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Will do (and get everything wrong again), but before I do that I thought I should post this from Supercricket - It seams even international cricketers do this ROB

Symonds, one of one-day cricket's dynamic players, was fined and suspended when he arrived for Australia's one-day international with Bangladesh in Cardiff during last year's Ashes series in England under the influence of alcohol.

Symonds writes of his Ashes disgrace that he turned up at breakfast at the team hotel in Cardiff still dressed in jeans and shirt from the night before.

"Then I fell asleep and the next thing I know I'm being pinched, prodded and poked before getting drenched with water," Symonds said.

"I didn't feel the first bottle of water that 'Pup' (Clarke) poured over me. The water that finally registered was when I was standing up, albeit unsteadily, in the shower.

"Another shower didn't help and by the time the warm-up started on the field, the gig was pretty well up, especially when I slipped off the 'wheelie' bin that I was doing my stretches against."
Last edited by Mitch on October 30, 2006, 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

tldr

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Symonds is pup's bitch.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

.Matt wrote:tldr
Sorry :(

Editted to emphasise the point
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

it's ok - i'm very lazy today :D

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Man, me too - and the speed at which my chess game vs Chris is going - so is he.

I blame cricket - thank you cricket

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

does anyone else feel like their muscles are trying to tear away from their skeleton?

fucking cricket.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Am so stiff!! MY muscles are stiff as well.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

I went through the pain last week

masterb
Penis Fancier

Post by masterb »

my whole body still hurts ... :surrender:

Drac
THREAD KILLER

Post by Drac »

Don't feel alone. I never thought taking a crap would be so painful and take so much effort.

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

that's both reassuring and incredibly horrifying.

Drac
THREAD KILLER

Post by Drac »

Yes well, maybe a touch of over-share but I felt left out of the conversation

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

The fact that I'm stiff is the second best thing I have taken out of Sunday's game. The first being that I thought I bowled a lot better than I did last season.

I revel in the pain. It means I got exercise.

My horrible, across the line batting sure ain't going to dislodge either of those.

Drac
THREAD KILLER

Post by Drac »

Yes, that was a horrible shot but with time, we will fix you.

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

i don't think he's fixable :shrug:

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

'Fix' as in neuter him??

That would be unfortunate
Last edited by Mitch on October 30, 2006, 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

I was also concerned over the use of the term fix. That's just wrong. And if you do mean fix as in 'to neuter' then I'm damn well not showing up at the next games.

Drac
THREAD KILLER

Post by Drac »

maybe it will help him get into line with the ball (excuse the pun) as it won't matter if he gets hit there. Though I think it should be discussed with Claudia before being done, otherwise he may not be the only one to be "fixed"