Sunday 22nd against Jolly

In celebration of the age-old traditions of cricket and rampant homosexuality.
Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Sunday 22nd against Jolly

Post by Rebel Pope »

The game starts at 9am at Rosebank Primary and the Oddvile team is as follows:

Mitch (c) (w)
Alex
Rob
Chris
Guy
Warren
Keith (This was the guy from Sunday's practice right?)
JC/Russel (whichever Alex can organise)

Chris please check with guy as to whether he can play or not. All players are to please to confirm participation. (Alex please confirm for either JC or Russel).
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Confirmed :

Keith (Yes, guy at practice), Alex, Warren, Rob, Mitch.

Unconfirmed :

Chris, Guy, JC/Russel.
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

I am unavailable.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Guy is unavailable.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Well - just for a bit of good news. I have a sortof definite from Russel - he'll give me his final answer by this afternoon. I'll work on getting JC too - but he is only in at 2.

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Russel and JC confirmed. So we are currently 1 short.

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B »

you want i should ask cliff for you?

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

That would be great :

Cliff - your country wants YOU
Attachments
tm015-th.jpg
tm015-th.jpg (6.47 KiB) Viewed 4656 times
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Spitfire
Fag

Cricket team

Post by Spitfire »

Hi Guys

I will be coming through on Sunday if you need me.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

He's coming. LOL. its a double entendre. man i am having a weird morning.

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

being date-raped does that to a man. :lashflirt:

Spitfire
Fag

Post by Spitfire »

It's like the Irish man that put his condom on backwards

HE WENT

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

:rofl:

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Spitfire wrote:It's like the Irish man that put his condom on backwards

HE WENT
I must be in the best mood of all time or something but i really enjoyed this joke!!

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Right, so the OCC team is ready for Sunday :

Mitch (c) (w)
Alex
Rob
Warren
Fred
JC
Russel
Kieth

With Darren as a potential reserve/spectator

I will decide batting and bowling provisional line ups (non negotiable). I now just need to confirm we have an opponent.

Also I would like a warm up practice on saturday 3pm for those who can/would like to.

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Good - going to be fun.

I certainly won't be making practice tho'. Cause it is hard enough to get agreement for 1 day a week.

Oh, and Darren says he will umpire for us at worse.

Spitfire
Fag

Post by Spitfire »

Or the Beer boy

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

Our opposition is confirmed.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Stiff Cliff
Penis Fancier

Post by Stiff Cliff »

i can play if required. just let me know
I'd Fuck Me!

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Alex,

Is either JC or Russel doubtful?

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

if JC is actually jesus then i reckon the jolly rodger team is fucked

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Matt: JC used to be quite good - but now the fucking nails in his hands keep snagging on his bat and fucking up the stroke. But I tell you, can he extract reverse swing.

Mitch: No. I've asked them repeatedly, and each time they say they're strong, keen and very willing.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Thanks for the offer Cliff, but it looks like by some miracle we're a full side.

Stiff Cliff
Penis Fancier

Post by Stiff Cliff »

all good....i am in the wings if ya need me....think of me as your secret weapon.
I'd Fuck Me!

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Well the first game of the season vs Jolly could have gone better for us, two consecutive nights of rain meant the pitch started out a bit stodgy, with OCC batting first. Bryn, captain of the Jolly side, won the toss and elected to field though I will admit at first glance I would have batted first myself as I thought the slower bounce would be to our advantage.

Unfortunately the pitch posed problems for us with it dying outside off stump and holding up when pitched short. Kieth was the first to go lbw to an excellent inswinging delivery but both Fred an Alex were deceived by the slow bounce, both holing out to mid on, putting OCC in trouble with 3 wickets down for little runs. Russel and Warren stabilised the innings a touch, before Warren, who made (Warren please insert score here) also played early on a short delivery and again OCC watched as the ball spooned gently to mid on.

After that Russel, who once again played an excellent aggressive innings lost another partner when Darren missed a hoick after a couple of aggressive shots. Russel went out fairly soflty while trying to play the retire on 50 rule so he could come back again. He touched an attempted late cut to be caught by the Jolly keeper for 43.

With Rob getting bowled shortly after OCC finished on a very tame 94 runs. Unfortunately by this time it was clear that the pitch was drying in the heat and became a lot easier to bat on. Jolly made the runs with the loss of only 1 wicket, though with one third of their runs scored off the edge their innings was decidedly streaky.

In the second friendly game, OCC came back strongly and made the most of the friendlier wicket, which started coming on nicely. The top three all made quick runs, with JC and myself opening. I was dropped early but after that it was plain sailing for OCC : JC made 20, I made 36 and Fred retired on a typically powerful 55 with Warren once again contributing in the middle order. OCC finished on a very decent 186 after 20 overs which Jolly were unable to come close to, getting bowled out for 90-odd. All the bowlers picked up a wicket with Rob, who found his rythm nicley, picking up two.

A very enjoyable if long day which I am sure everyone enjoyed. Thanks to all who made it happen. Next up : Matts team this sunday?
Last edited by Mitch on October 25, 2006, 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

I made 17. :cool3:
- Jimmy Carr

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

OH GOD OUR MATCH IS ON SUNDAY????