Oddville Cricket Club : The Future

In celebration of the age-old traditions of cricket and rampant homosexuality.

Who should be the 2006/2007 OCC Captain

Alex (If he will take it)
40%
Chris
No votes
Mitch
20%
Rob
No votes
Warren
20%
Other
20%

Total votes: 5

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Oddville Cricket Club : The Future

Post by Mitch »

I don't want this inauspicious start to the season to kill the club so I am proposing a new start with a captaincy poll. I will put my name on it and I will accept a (second) election if there is a show of faith.

Another option is a 'team manager' who will organise the practice's etc and a team captain as a separate person who will lead the field on the pitch.
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

If needs be I will take the captaincy - although I'm not keen on it.

I do, however, want this club to continue. I have huge plans for the place, it is a release for me, one of the few bits of exercise I do, and enjoyable. I even have ideas on an e-commerce site, affiliate deals, proper SEO etc etc.

If we can all just get along.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

"All we are saying..... is give peace a chance"

Anyway, two practices this weekend :

Saturday 4pm - 6pm
Sunday 10am - 12pm.

If anybody is keen they can come to either or both and can bring their buddies like last year.
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

I voted for me because i like me and I think i am great. Anyway i will make the saturday practice. no promises on the sunday one.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

I'm going to have to think about it. I can probably make either of them - but not both. (my wife would be like all: Waawaa, sob,you're so insensitive. And I'd be like all: Fuck you bitch. And she'd be like all: Eat shit! and that would be a bit too insulting to my fragile ego)

I'll go with majority rule. Kinda like this poll - on which I refuse to vote.