Practice?

In celebration of the age-old traditions of cricket and rampant homosexuality.
Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B »

congratulations, chris and mitch, for stupidest fucking argument ever. i hope you both now realise that you should make sure that every single event in your life is catalogued with split-second precision accuracy using timings from the swiss atomic clock or we could have this kind of nastiness again.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

:flipbird:
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Practice at 3pm on Saturday (pulled an hour back on request but no problem if anyone comes at 4) and 10am Sunday. I will be at both, but it looks like majority are coming on saturday. Obviously not rugby supporters.
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle