Practice?

In celebration of the age-old traditions of cricket and rampant homosexuality.
Ceek
Anal Investigator

Practice?

Post by Ceek »

I take it captain courageous hasn't organised a practice?

How about this coming sunday? I think warren suggested 2 october (today) but i am busy and it is a monday. Next sunday is good for me!!

This never used to happen when alex was skipper ;).

These are jokes. Bad jokes i'll admit but let's not argue about anything. Let's organise a meeting hmmm???
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

I am all for practicing this sunday. Come on Mitch what's going on? If you don't organise a practice you'll lose th captaincy faster than Ashwell Prince.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Mojo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mojo »

I support practice this sunday. I for one need it.
Tell me is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

I WAS planning a practice for this weekend (please believe me),

SO here it is :

Sunday 8th 10am - everyone keen, or would we prefer some more sleep?

Actually, I think I may to turn down captaincy unless it's only on-field captaincy because I am completely fucked up time wise (for example I'm fucking working another 12 fucking hour fucking day fucking today) at the moment so I will inevitably let people down and get much strife for it.

So there it is....
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

Quit your bitching and captain the team Ricky Ponting. See you at the field at 10. Yay!!!
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Just to clarify this is at rosebank primary (or whatever that school is we go to pick up childern during the week and play cricket sometimes on the weekend)?
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Rosebank primary it is.

Sorry for the rant, but if it helps I felt much better afterwards.
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Just to remind everyone,

Practice at 10 on Sunday at Rosebank Primary. I am expecting a good turnout for all those laps I'm going to make everyone run in my 'pre-season warmup' routine.

I of course will be 'strategising' : ie. watching with a beer and shambuck.

Mojo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mojo »

I will be there like a hungover bear.
Tell me is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise.

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Well I'm back. And I wish I could have made that practice and made you all quake with suppressed laughter. But I will make the next one. I do wonder if Capt will organise one tho' - the thread is less than complimentary ...

Sorry cap't.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Don't worry Alex, I was the only one who arrived and i now don't belive you guys when you say you will be somewhere. :(

Mitch is the worst captain ever.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

I was there at rosebank primary on sunday from 9:50 till 10:45 (practice was at 10) practicing by myself. Rob and Warren cancelled due to hangover, Keith, Gareth, Fred and Alex excused themselves the day before.

Chris, I would very much like to know when you arrived and how long you stayed.

This morning I was going to schedule two practices, an informal one on saturday afternoon for the heavy drinkers and one on sunday - both of which I would attend.

Then I read that last post which made me sad.
Last edited by Mitch on October 10, 2006, 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Bullshit mitch i was there at 10.20

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Not bullshit Chris, I can even back it up - I phoned Rob from the nets at 10:20 finding out if he was coming.

There were the usual group of oldies playing tennis, I can even tell you that they have painted crease lines at the nets. I even put a cap down at a length outside offstump which I bowled at.

Notice that I didn't accuse you of lying and assumed there was a missunderstanding whereas you just went ahead and accused me.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

I am not disputing you were there, i am disputing that you stayed. I arrived at 10.20 by myself played in the nets for a while, smsed warren and went home at about 10.45. I also have phone record proof.

Anyway i don't want to argue. I went you weren't there. I think you are lying. bygones.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

You think I am lying? That's hardly bygones, an accusation which I resent.

I am resigning the captaincy. Not as a hissy fit, but clearly no one has faith in me and to be honest that may be fair enough, with my work load and my flat commitments taking up my time at the moment.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

No, i know you are lying because i was there at the time you were supposedly there and i know you weren't there. You can't resent me for pointing out that you are lying when i know that it is true. I am sure you were there at some point and then left - just not the time you say you did.

That is why i forgive you, we are in the same boat. We were the only people to arrive, that is why i said bygones.

Oh and cry me a river.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

I am not lying, there is no way you were there at 10:20 or even 10:30, the earliest I could have left was 10:35.

But I won't dispute it anymore, you clearly think I am dishonest and that seems to be it.

And when it comes to crying a river you should look to yourself more often.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Mitch wrote:I am not lying, there is no way you were there at 10:20 or even 10:30, the earliest I could have left was 10:35.
So in other words you were lying about the time that you left?

I don't know why you are getting pissed off mitch. I am merely pointing out that you told an untruth - which by your own admission you did.

Your cry me a river line doesn't make sense but tell you what, when i am whining like a little bitch about how hard my life is then you can tell me to cry you a river (as a joke). Seeing as you are whining like a bitch i am telling you to cry me a river (as a joke), i think that is fair.

p.s. I stopped wanting to discuss this 4 posts ago.

:flipbird:

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

It's possible you missed each other: If mitch went home at 10:35 or even 10:40 you wouldn't have seen him chris. Your messages to me came through at 10:44 and 10:54am. I thereofre think that you must have missed one another by mere minutes. Neither of you is lying and there is absolutely no need to get upset over it. Also i think you're both queers (i don't but i thought i would get in on the slander fest). :yu:
- Jimmy Carr

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

That is what i am saying. And BTW before i could sms you i had to phone polly and get her to sms me your number because i didn't have it on this phone i am testing. I only did this after checking the nets and field and bowling a couple deliveries. Initially i assumed everyone was late.

If we are to draw a timeline from your data it is clear that mitch left before 10.45 which is all that i am saying.

Thus i do not think it was incorrect to say taht mitch was lying about the time he left when he said he left at 10.45 and clearly could not have.

Why the fuck is this an issue? I give up on this discussion.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

It's an issue because lying is a harsh word. He didn't expect to have to record the time he left and so he made a mistake. To say he was lying about it is to be unfair on mitch. He may have been mistaken and a few minutes out but he didn't lie about it.
- Jimmy Carr

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Semantics. But i see your point. He did not intentionally lie, he was mistaken.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

And I did not accuse Chris of lying or talking bullshit when he said 10:20.

I was and still am deeply offended by the implication.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Cry me a river?

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

I'm going to hold my rage and take that as an intended joke.

Bite me.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no Matt they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

Sorry if i insulted you Mitch. But you did leave much earlier than you said you did. You overestimated how long you stayed.

I am sure you can understand how you saying something which you thought to be true but was not, could be interpreted by someon as not telling the truth?

:yu:

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

Yeah but chris if mitch is a liar then so are you. You are ignoring Mitch's point that you couldn't have gotten there at 10:20 and so because you said you did you are also a liar. Anyway....

By the way: That poem is Savvas' favourite. He used to quote it all the time.
- Jimmy Carr

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

He he and here i was thinking it would be rob and i who got into all the shit for chickening out of the practice.
- Jimmy Carr

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

I once saw savvas slip in a puddle and fall on his ass while wearing crutches. It was Priceless.

I was lying to test Mitch. And I was right.

Again you make a good point that i tried to make earlier, i don't know why mitch and i are arguing when we are the only two people that arrived at the practice. :lol: