Jolly Roger Team

In celebration of the age-old traditions of cricket and rampant homosexuality.
Stiff Cliff
Penis Fancier

Post by Stiff Cliff »

i don't like cricket, yea....i love it!!!
I'd Fuck Me!

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B »

Rebel Pope wrote: Considering what an awful bowler I am, I seem to take your wicket a hell of a lot from what i can recall Matt :cool3:
you're my nemesis, warren. you've taken me twice (bowled and caught). i actually wake up screaming thinking of your long hop.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Locked in crappy boring training at the moment so I can't post much.

I'll accept the team captaincy if it's going. I also accept sexual favours for batting position but otherwise am completely unbiased and fair.

<humble and long-winded acceptance speech here>

Can I get an idea of the Oddville side?

Mitch
Alex
Warren
Chris
Guy??
Rob
Fred?
Keith
Gareth

Is that about it?
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

That seems to be it, yes.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

The Guvna
Fag

Post by The Guvna »

Count me in.

I might have to miss the first 2 games because of studying but the rest seem good to go

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

I'll check with Fred - he sometimes works on weekends. Then there's JC and Darren, both of whom are not the most reliable.

Gives us a pool of 13. Should be enough to ensure we at least get a full team every match.

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Okay Fred is unavailable for 22 Oct. He is available for 29 Oct, and doesn't know Nov yet.

I'll also liase with Gareth and Keith.

Stiff Cliff
Penis Fancier

Post by Stiff Cliff »

so no extension of the cricket team invite to any of the besselings???

totally uncalled for.
I'd Fuck Me!

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

We only invited matt cos he can actually play ;)

But seriously i don't think it is a good idea to confirm all the dates now so far in advance. I can't necessarily commit to all those dates, i haven't even checked my schedule and had just assumed they were provisional. I understand the risk we take by organising it closer to the tiem, i.e. that everyone will fade, but i can't commit so far in advance to these dates. I am very keen to play cricket though!!
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

Clifford: you and matt are in the same team which has been cryptically named "Matt's 11". Sorry to confuse you.

Secondly: We have to confimr in advance cause Jolly needs to organise shifts around their games. We have no other choice.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

yeah cliff stop taking drugs.

also, i see the need for organising far in advance. at least someone around here is proactive (cos it sure isn't me).

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Fine organise it a million years in advance but don't be surprised when the arragements don't work out as planned!! Not being a dick just being realistic. You really think that people that work at the jolly roger are reliable?

Oh yeah and please remind me on the week before each game.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

i also don't know how reliable the jolly roger guys are.

still, i need to be told long in advance so i can work my study schedule around matches, and at least know the ones i will miss. i'll also start contacting my guys now to let them know the schedule.

but no worries, i'm sure someone will post something in cricket during the week before a match to remind you.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

I am also studying and have many due dates which come and go throughout september, october and november. Plus there are a number of social events that I am commited to (and often have no knowledge of until the day before) such as weddings, saturday classes and watching the bokke and proteas.

Personally I think it is better to organise one match at a time but again if you guys are confident that this is a better way of doing things i will not dispute it.

Anyone want to have a practice next weekend (not this weekend)?

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

don't lie, chris.

everyone knows you just can't stand to miss another swingers' club gay night.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

Apparently the Jolly guys are already practicing together so I am definitely in for a practice on the 1st of october. Can we organise the grounds?
- Jimmy Carr

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

i assume that when you say that the jolly roger guys are "practicing together" you mean that they are sitting around drinking methylated spirits and giving each other tips on efficient masturbation?

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Practicing with matthew at school level used to be so much fun!!

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

and we were the best goddamn methylated spirits-drinking masturbation champions in the southern gauteng region!

masterb
Penis Fancier

Post by masterb »

i remember your unbeaten run of 12 wins like yesterday.

you two made me so proud!!!

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Public school was da bomb!

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

In response to suggestions of practice - I'm sure it is cool. I, of course, will be unable to join you as I am going to be far far away.

Mitch should be able to organise the grounds easily enough. Sundays are generally available.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

haha captains have to do things like organise practices!!