Fines meeting

In celebration of the age-old traditions of cricket and rampant homosexuality.
Ceek
Anal Investigator

Fines meeting

Post by Ceek »

So lets establish some general rules for the fines meeting. How many cases of beer should we buy? How do we establish who is master of ceremonies? How do we work out payment for beer? etc. etc.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Michelle
Penis Fancier

Post by Michelle »

Girls join for this one? :leering:

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B »

no.

Michelle
Penis Fancier

Post by Michelle »

Thought as much :1tear:

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

I say that the captain of the winning team is MC

also here are a few ideas:

Take three wickets in an innings or more and nominate a beer
Get a fifty, nominate a beer
Take a blinding catch or run someone out single handed nominate a beer

Drop a catch Take a beer
Get a duck take two beers
Get less than ten take a beer
Go for an average of more than ten runs an over and drink a beer for each over you bowled.
Run out a batting partner and take a beer

Losing team each has a beer.

Man of the match can nominate three beers
Worst player of the match drinks three beers

Everyone is responsible for their own fines. If they can't drink cause they didn't bring enough they owe their team a round at the pub after.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Fines captain gets to nominate official fines -as above. Then individual fines nominations. (for example - you dropped a catch off my bowling, catch avoidance, etc)
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Okay - to sum up, with some minor changes (I know I can't keep up with Warren).

We have general rules:
Excellent Play - 3 wickets, 50 runs, blinding catch/run out - you nominate a beer
Poor Play - Get a duck, go at 10+ /over, running out a partner - you drink a beer
Team performance - Losing team - each member has a beer

Nominations: Winning captain - 1 beer
MOM - 2 beers

Individual nominations follow. These are as per most drinking games (ie in sips, not full beers) and can be anything provided at least 6 people agree.

The fines meet is optional, and I suggest not immediately after the game (Some people may have difficulties with significant others) perhaps that evening, or the next weekend.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Fines meeting is not optional. If you play you must have fines. If you don't want to drink then you must down water or coke or something. It must be immediately after the game.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

And everyone sholud get a chance going around the team to nominate team mates for drinks (after the normal fines have been assigned) If you can't think of an original fine for someone else then you drink!

Fines meetings rock!!

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B »

i'm with chris on this one.

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Okay - not optional. I can live with that ...

However - immediately afterwards is a bit of a stretch. Or could be. We should be a bit flexible on this. Some of us (okay - me) struggle to get the free time to begin with, and extending it could wreck domestic peace.

If you don't want to drink - then whatever ... I think the general poor play penalties should not be optional - either beer or cider or hardtack. Water is just silly ...

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Well immediately after the match we will all be there ready to drink and with the game fresh in our minds. It is already hard enough to get 16 of us in the same place at the same time. I think it sholud be after the match.

How many cases of beer should we buy? Should we have a central Kitty for that?

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

ps. invite your wife/girlfriend to the game alex!! I invite my girlfriend. I am sure she will want to be part of the fines as well.