Proposed game Sunday 16th of April OCC Vs. Matt's CC

In celebration of the age-old traditions of cricket and rampant homosexuality.
Mojo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mojo »

I won't be able to make monday. I don't get time off over Easter, so I would have to work. Saturday or Sunday is fine for me.
Tell me is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

I must be honest I really prefer Sunday but could make Saturday if I had to. This is all moot however as Matt says his team needs Sunday. So it will have to stay Sunday 16th.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Stop being such a pissy bitch warren. I am trying to find out if there are any other possible days. I can also read what the other people say and don't need you summarizing it for me.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Well if we stay Sunday - then Freddy might be able to take Chris's place.

If we make it Monday then he may well be able to take Rob's place. So we are with options either day.

I hope I'm not being interpreted as "pissy" ...

EDIT: Scratch that Monday is a no-no for Fred.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

Ceek wrote:Stop being such a pissy bitch warren. I am trying to find out if there are any other possible days. I can also read what the other people say and don't need you summarizing it for me.
Hey all I did was quote my favourite time then refer to Matts post indicating that it didn't matter what I thought. But if that makes me "Pissy" (I think the word you were looking for was prissy) then fine.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Okay children ...

I need the following: Who is available for which days?
Sunday: Alex, Warren, Mitch, Rob, Guy, Fred, Russel and Bryn
Monday: Alex, Warren, Chris, Mitch? Guy? Russel? Bryn? and JC? or anyone else? and - Do we have opposition?

We need to bottle this down, so I can confirm the team, and the pitch - and organise to get it rolled a few times prior to the event.

ALSO: who is confirmed for the 9th?

Mojo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mojo »

I am available for both sundays Alex.
Tell me is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

I am available for any day which you wish to play on preferrably sunday. I have already set aside sunday 9 and 16.
- Jimmy Carr

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B »

may be able to organise opposition for monday.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Guy is available for monday but says he wil be incredibly hung over that day but doesn't mind. I am available all days except sunday(:().

I may also be available for the 9th but will get back to you on that later this week.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

Rob said he is not available Monday though :shrug:
- Jimmy Carr

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Okay - Russel is unavailable for the Monday. To replace 1 player - I could have used JC who is a tentative, but two players ...

Is Guy still available for that sunday? or does the bachelors affect him too?

I've also lined up a new blood for Sunday 9th. A RFM, RHB who's pretty good. He may be able to take another player's spot on the Sunday if guy can't make it.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

I must admit, not THAT keen on monday 17th, but as usual will do as I'm told :\
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

No guy can make it and would prefer the sunday as well. Just keep it on the Sunday. You may need to organise another scorer though as i doubt pol will go if i don't.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

No offense meant here to Chris but I don't think its fair that Rob and Russel lose out cause Chris can't make the Sunday game. It was originally set for Sunday I think it's best we keep it then.
- Jimmy Carr

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

okay - so we have a team for Sunday 16th:

Alex, Warren, Rob, Mitch, Fred, Guy, Bryn, Russel.

No scorer tho'. Hmmm - any ideas on a scorer?

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Guys i think warren can make sunday!!

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

I can make any day I have said thatbut be fair Chris, you committed to the Sunday and so did everyone else. Now that you can't make it then we must all move our schedules, Rob and Russel can't play and Mitch and myself must play on a day which doesn't suite us. Way to be unselfish. I don't need anymore sarcasm over this so I am going to shut up but everyone knows what I think.
- Jimmy Carr

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Good Luck guys. Just to clarify i would have played if there was no replacement for me but there is so good luck and enjoy.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

If you can play why don't you play? WHat time is the batchelors party anyway. We were finished last time by 3.
- Jimmy Carr

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

It starts at noon. I would rather just go to the bachelors and not be tired but just so you know i do wish i was playing! I agreed to the bachelors so freaking long ago and it is set numbers blah blah. But thanks for asking. My heart and soul will be with you!

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Okay. Guy has just smsed me that he is unavailable for Sunday.

We need one replacement player. I'll contact JC - but he is ill. Then again, so am I but I would rather cough up my lungs and leave them in a bloody heap on the floor than miss the game. JC may not see it that way tho'. Tilman maybe? Anyone else?

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

I am sure Tilman would be delighted to play. I will ask him right now. and let you know.
- Jimmy Carr

masterb
Penis Fancier

Post by masterb »

i'm available for either day and keen to play.

put my down merry gentleman and lady besselings.

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

two of my bitches just bailed - if neil wasn't on the list to play he's more than welcome to play on my side. then i only have to find one dude.

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Well, there is another bloke at work who is keen. That makes three replacements for three drop outs.

This is all assuming we have a dry pitch ...

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

Tilman can't make it. He has a family breakfast that morning. Sorry for misleading you.
- Jimmy Carr

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Okay, well the oke from work has pulled out too.

I see the following: from a team of 8 we drop to 7 per side. With Neil playing for Matt's CC.

We do have a slight problem tho'. Fred hurt his knee at last weekends practice, and can't bowl. But he can bat. Must I find a replacement? Or can we work the bowling off the remaining 6 players?

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

seven is doable - and i'd dig for neil to play with us. people keep bailing on me :(

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Well that's good. Now what about Fred being unable to bowl. You're the opposing captain - are you okay with just the 6 bowlers?