Proposed game Sunday 16th of April OCC Vs. Matt's CC

In celebration of the age-old traditions of cricket and rampant homosexuality.
Ceek
Anal Investigator

Proposed game Sunday 16th of April OCC Vs. Matt's CC

Post by Ceek »

Okay it seems obvious to me that we have no opposition on the 9th and no team on the 2nd. Although i can make both days.

Thus may i suggest the 15th? How is that for your team matt? Also are you the captain? If not who is?
Last edited by Ceek on March 22, 2006, 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B »

well, two of the guys are leaving for london before then, but i can still probably get 10 or so together. 15th should be ok.

i will play for the action cricket team, in something approaching irony. i wil captain, i guess.

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

I'm up for that. But we still need to play a game on the 9th.

I know Fred won't make the 15th. Russel might.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

I am so in for kicking Matt's saggy ass on the 15th. I am also in for a fun game on the 9th. Yay!!!
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

i'm going to violate all of you in the worst way imaginable.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

We don't need 10. last time we played with 8 and that was great. More is probably better i suppose.

We can still have a game on the 9th but i will probably be at Matt's birthday but keep me informed maybe i can work a plan.

So confirmed so far for 15th:

Chris
Matt
Alex
Russel?
Guy? - Will check
John? - Will check
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

just a note: the square leg umpire should not have to field. we must have more men than last time.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Sqaure leg umpire fielded for Mech shrub because they only had 6 guys. Action cricket teams only have 8 on them as well. As i said more is better. But the field is tiny.

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

ok well let me know how many i should organise. :cool3:

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Alex can we get the field on the 15th?

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

We may have issues on the 15th - but 16th is free.

9th is fine, and this sunday is fine.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Wait is nets this sunday? that is fine with me i just thought it was saturday.

Okay lets work on the date being the 16th because they probs need the field on the 15th. Will change subject of thread accordingly!!

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

So lets play on the 16th. 8 people per team. More than that is too many on that field I think. Additionally this way we all get to bat twice like last time.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

I think Alex should go back to being Captain so he can set the batting order etc and deal with Chris' crap :gentleman:

Also can I invite Tilman and a friend of Tammy's to cricket on the 9th? Tammy's friend is a girl but she is quite sporty and apparently loves cricket. Also Tilman played last time and really enjoyed himself.
- Jimmy Carr

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

okay so:

1. This SUNDAY afternoon. We have a practise. I am unconfirmed. Chris, Fred are both confirmed. Warren? Mitch? Guy? Russel? Rob? all possible.

2. Two SUNDAY's later - the 9th: Internal match. Try get as many people as possible. Me, Fred, Chris, Warren, Tilman, Tammy's Friend, Mitch? Warren? Russel? Rob? Bryn? etc

3. The following SUNDAY - 16th. Match between Matt's assblunderers, and the Oddville CC. Team: Alex, Chris, Warren, Mitch, Guy? Russel? Rob? Bryn?

I'll captain if there are no objections. Batting order will be preset, but subject to change. Rules about overs are as usual. Who kept while Mitch was bowling? did that work? I think Warren or Chris should - we'll work bowling order around that.

Please can we get more confirmations ASAP.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

I would prefer not to have chicks on the team.

I agree with Alex being captain. As long as he accepts my torrent of advice ;).

Can i bat no. 4? Or wait are we doing that reverse the batting order thing again? cos i want to bat 4 so i bat the same place in both innings. But i am fleexible. I think messing with the batting order messed us around a bit but considering we made virtually the same score in both innigs maybe it didn't?

Will be there this sunday with Guy (hopefully) and my brother possibly. I will invite John as well.

It is at 12 hey? Or would it e better to have an early morning practice? Ask Fred please!!

Will confirm a bit later about the 9th. I will be with matt but i am not sure what his plans are for the sunday? If the party is over by then i will definately come and play.

So Sunday the 2nd is cancelled then?

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Fred works in the morning. So he will finish by 1 in the pm.

Batting order will be finalised when we have confirmed teams.

And yes Sunday 2nd is a no-go.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Awesome. I will be there from about 12ish. :) Thanks Skipper!!

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

wait i thought this was a rugby match

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

Bryn and Rob will definitely be there. As for where we bat I don't mind. It makes bugger all difference as everyone got to bat twice last time. I think we have to stick with the inverted order thing. It works nicely and gives everyone a chance to get a big score. Russel scored two high scores batting 6 and 3 (The position Chris said would ensure he never got a big score).

Anyway please don't open with me I don't have the BMT.
- Jimmy Carr

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

If I make practice on Sunday it will be for like 45 minutes (unless it's earlier)

The other days are fine by me
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Mitch wrote:If I make practice on Sunday it will be for like 45 minutes (unless it's earlier)

Fuck you. Where's the commitment? :hmm:

It's all gravy. We just need a few more for Sunday's practice to make it worth while. Paging Rob ...

Mojo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mojo »

Uhm, alex, practice on sunday was my idea if you look back on this thread, so yes, i will be at pracitce on sunday. :gentleman:

edit: ok so it wasn't in this thread but still...
Tell me is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Paelleon wrote:
Mitch wrote:If I make practice on Sunday it will be for like 45 minutes (unless it's earlier)

Fuck you. Where's the commitment? :hmm:

It's all gravy. We just need a few more for Sunday's practice to make it worth while. Paging Rob ...
The commitment is there for 10am - 1pm. Afternoon will not happen.
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Mitch, dammit! How many times must I tell you the lines. You're supposed to say: "But you're not even confirmed for Sunday yet." And then I come back with "But I'm the captain. Fuck you. I may have a hangover."

It's so hard getting good help these days ...

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Paelleon wrote:Mitch, dammit! How many times must I tell you the lines. You're supposed to say: "But you're not even confirmed for Sunday yet." And then I come back with "But I'm the captain. Fuck you. I may have a hangover."

It's so hard getting good help these days ...
:hangmyheadinshame:

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Mojo wrote:Uhm, alex, practice on sunday was my idea if you look back on this thread, so yes, i will be at pracitce on sunday. :gentleman:

edit: ok so it wasn't in this thread but still...
Good to hear it. So we have Chris, Rob, Guy, Fred, with hopefully two others ...

That's enough for a practise session, so we are go.

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

lol cricket is 4 fagz

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Man i missed all these posts. I was going to go but didn't feel like sitting alone until someone else arrived. Sorry. I am really keen to practice!!

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Okay, so who is available for the following games:

Sunday 9th

confirmed:
Myself, Fred, Chris, Warren, Rob, Bryn, Mitch

unconfirmed:
Russel, Guy, Tilman, Tammys Friend, JC

Sunday 16th

confirmed:
Myself, Chris, Warren, Rob, Mitch, Bryn

unconfirmed:
Russel, Guy, JC, anyone else ...

Batting order may not be a complete reverse; but sortof. Going on form - we may need to create a very unorthodox order if a reversed batting order is to be conducive to high scoring. Bowling is pretty sorted in my mind.

Can we get confirmations for both days - I want to work on creating bowling partnerships. Also, who can make practise and what days - I have a lot of batting to work on; and not much time.