Proposed game Weekend of the 1st of April - see 15th April

In celebration of the age-old traditions of cricket and rampant homosexuality.
Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B »

well i suggest you suck my balls, alex, but that ain't gonna help my cricket stroke

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

.Matt wrote:well i suggest you suck my balls, alex, but that ain't gonna help my cricket stroke
Hell man - I'll suck your balls if you want. Sheesh - no need to get aggressive. You just have to ask. I'll even help you with a bit of stroking if you want ...

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Cool so what time we going to try get to nets on sunday? say 12ish? later/earlier?

I can make games on almost any saturday and sunday given enough time to organise. Although i now realise that 2 april is first sunday of the month and hence book-shop time but maybe if it is a game i can move some stuff around.

I am really keen for a nets session. I would like to work on my slower ball and i wolud like to try some spin. I have had a new insight into spin and think it is actually easier than people make it out to be.... At least i know it will be better than Bryn's spin ;).
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

I'll face your spin. I'll even face your slower ball.

I have an endless string of slower balls. I also bowl spin, and have a very good straight ball ...

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

So 12ish it is then? I am not going to arrive and be the only person am i? I think i will phone guy and see if he can make it.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

As I said - Fred is keen. I'm uncertain. I'll check with Russel.

I suggest you get a bunch of guys to agree - Rob seems eager, Mitch maybe? And I'll join if possible.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Well anyone who wants to should confirm in this thread. Otherwise i may just try to go to a set of nets that is closer to my house? Although i don't know where one is.... The more people the better at a nets session!!

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

I would prefer the 9th and I am there this weekend. Someone just phone me with details.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

It seems obvious we cannot make either of those weekends. How is the 15th for everybody?