Proposed game Weekend of the 1st of April - see 15th April

In celebration of the age-old traditions of cricket and rampant homosexuality.
Ceek
Anal Investigator

Proposed game Weekend of the 1st of April - see 15th April

Post by Ceek »

Any objections? Who is keen?

I know I am keen and Guy is keen but has to check the date and if John can make it.

Warren? Rob? Mitch? Alex?

You guys keen? Can Russel play again?

I am sure my brother can play if we need another player.

Also is the 1st or the 2nd better for everyone?
Last edited by Ceek on March 22, 2006, 1:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

I'm keen for which-ever day.
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Tenacious B
I Fought The Gay & The Gay Won

Post by Tenacious B »

would prefer the 1st.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Can you check with the rest of your action cricket team matt? Did you decide which team you would play for?
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

I would prefer the 2nd, as friends of mine are leaving for overseas on the 1st.

I'm keen, and I will check with Russel. But I can't confrim either till closer to the time.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

No problem we got time. Just keen to get it organised. Why do you prefer the 1st matt? Sundays are the best days to do cricket!!!

Michelle
Penis Fancier

Post by Michelle »

Can i bake? :shy:

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Michelle wrote:Can i bake? :shy:
Calm yourself Alex - deep breaths man, it will be okay!
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

We can all get baked - wait what was the question?

Michelle
Penis Fancier

Post by Michelle »

can i bake for your game? I make nice bisquits. :leering:

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

No. Is there any way to ban michelle from the cricket threads?

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

i prefer saturdays cos saturdays are my doing stuff days and sundays are my sit on the couch and masturbate till i fall asleep days

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

I prefer sundays because there is rugby on the whole day saturday and there is generally nothing on on sundays.

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

and yes there is a way to ban michelle from the cricket threads but i'm trying to teach her self-control

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

My birthday is on the first. We are going to cricket and getting bollocksed remember. Please can we do it a week later on Sunday the 9th?
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Oh yes good call warren!! Is that the centurian test? I had a feeling April 1 had a special significance. Let's do the 9th rather!!

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

9th is my birthday, and it's also the day after i go skydiving and get pissed out of my head.

i.e. a bad day.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Why not the 2nd? As I recall we have a good history of playing cricket at the same time as SA :)

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

Well I feel I will have an immense hang over after my birthday as I am sure will many of you. And it's the Wanderers test :banjo:
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

good point - i'd actually like to go to that test.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

I think the 2nd is our only option....

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

I vote the 2nd.

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

So are we fucking playing on the second or what?

Even if it is just an internal game. I didn't do this fucking stats package so everyone can gloat over their entries while I sit with the worst batting figures of the lot and no bowling stats at all.

Besides - I've identified two more of the glaring errors I have while batting and I would like to work on all three that I know of if I may ...

Even a fucking nets session would work for me.

Mojo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mojo »

I'm fucking keen for a fucking nets session. How about we have one this fucking sunday afternoon? I also need to work on my fucking batting for this bet I have with warren.
Tell me is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Am keen for nets and keen forthe gaem on the 2nd!! Please confirm!!

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

This Sunday may be difficult. We have a wedding on the Saturday. But I could do the afternoon. Maybe.

As for a game - bring it on. Freddy can't play on the second, but he can play on the 9th - and it will be the last time in a while, so he is very keen.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Sounds like the 9th is the best option for everyone. Let's nail it down soon.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

We can't get opposition on the 9th because it is matt's b-day weekend!! He wants to go sky-diving....

Tenacious B

Post by Tenacious B »

i'm fucking skydiving bitch it's going to be awesome

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Well, Russel and Freddy can't play on 2nd. But both are keen for the 9th.

We can have another nternal match if we get enough.

As for this Sunday afternoon - Freddy is keen to get back into the nets, and is available in the afternoon. I'll see what I can organise from my side. I suggest you all get together, and I'll join you if possible.