Results of OCC vs. MSCC 12.3.2006

In celebration of the age-old traditions of cricket and rampant homosexuality.
Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

Yes we are! Except for Rob who Frankly will have to serve oranges at the next game :cool3:
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Mojo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mojo »

Rebel Pope wrote:Yes we are! Except for Rob who Frankly will have to serve oranges at the next game :cool3:
fuck you warren

OK how about this - if I make less than 15 runs next match I will buy you a six-pack of hunter's drys and change my sig on oddville to something self-deprecating. However, if I make more than 15 runs you buy me a six-pack of becks and change your sig to something adoring of me. deal?
Tell me is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

What an awesome challange!
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

you spelt challenge wrong again Chris :)
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

lol. sorry dvorak handicap
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Mojo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mojo »

yeah i thought so too. now all i need is for warren to agree to it.
paging warren to this thread...
Tell me is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

Okay Rob and I have spoken privately and now there is a real challenge. As our games are two innings we have taken this into account.

Rob must score a total of 30 runs in the game. However for each wicket he takes this total necessary is reduced by five runs. Should he achieve this unimaginably difficult feat for him (relatively simple for everyone else) then I will do as he says and buy him booze and say stalkerish things about him, but if he loses then:

This is new rob: I suggest Rob has to wear a dress for the game after that and serve everyone oranges at the lunch break :banjo:
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

This gets better every time!! What a great challenge!!

I got Matt to add this specifically for cricket threads - it is particularly appropriate for Bryn, Thom and Rob ;):

:duck:

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

I agree with everything. I'm easy. :shy:

Now does anyone know what the fuck the order of bowling was during the fourth and final innings of this match ...

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

I know I opened with guy. I bowled two overs and then i think i was replaced by bryn and guy was replaced by warren (bowled 4 on the trot?)?

Don't know when mitch or rob bowled....

Guy and i bowled the last 3 overs of the game.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

Close the bowling order was.

Chris 3 overs
Guy 3 overs
Mitch 3 overs (Replaced Chris)
Warren 4 overs (Replaced Guy)
Bryn 2 overs (Replaced Mitch)
Rob 2 overs (replaced Warren)
Chris 1 over (replaced Bryn)
Guy 1 over (replaced Rob)
- Jimmy Carr

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

The following order seems likely - but I can't be certain:

Chris/ Guy/ Chris/ Guy/ Mitch/ Warren/ Mitch/ Warren/ Bryn/ Rob/ Bryn/ Rob/

Warren/ Mitch/ Warren/ Chris/ Guy/ Chris - This must be wrong, as Guy took the last wicket (I'm assuming here, but I'm comfortable as his last over was four balls long and ends with a wicket ...)

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

I am sure i bowled from the side mitch was bowling from not the side warren was bowling from.... Warren? Mitch? Do you guys remember?

Guy definately bowled the last over!!

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

Okay you guys are so eager that you obviously missed my post above. You have worked it out correctly Alex. Just see my list above.
- Jimmy Carr

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

oops - missed Warren's post. Thanks.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

You are wrong warren because i only bowled two and then came back for two. But the rest seems right.
Last edited by Ceek on March 17, 2006, 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Um, no ...

Can't work - by your post above Warren, Guy would have bowled 4 - he only bowled 3. (well 2.4)

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Guy only bowled two to start and came back for those 4 balls.

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

I've worked out the following from the bits of the scoresheet filled in:

C/G/C/G/W

then it goes blank for a bit - I can't work out who was bowling next - because the over's card gets muddled. I'm guessing Mitch

Which makes it M/W/M - then a huge over (I'm guessing Bryn) then Mitch again? then B/R/ ?? a nine-run over with a wicket (or was it the retiring?) maybe C's 3rd / then R/C/W/C/W/G ...

so: C/G/C/G/W/M/W/M/B/M/B/R/C/R/C/W/C/W/G ...

Edit:

Was the second wicket Jarrod or Chuck?

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

I think it was jarrod....

No idea about the bowling. All i know is that i boweld over 1 and three and 4th lost and 2nd last.... Guy bowled the last. Warren definately didn't bowl the second last.

c/g/c/g/w/m/w/m/w/m/r/b/r/b/c/w/c/g???

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Ah fuck it. I'm kind tired of this ...

I'll think about creating a simple interface to capture for future matches. Or I may just say fuck it. I'm leaning to the latter ...

I'm going to release simple stats, by innings, by player. Stupid, ball-by-ball program ...

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

I know how you feel. I gave up after I couldn't edit the club names in that excel template. :lol:

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Paelleon wrote:
so: C/G/C/G/W/M/W/M/B/M/B/R/C/R/C/W/C/W/G ...

Edit:

Was the second wicket Jarrod or Chuck?
I replaced Chris and Chris only bowled 4. Bryn bowled from my/Chris side, so it must be C/G/C/G/M/W/M/W/M/R/B/R/C/G/C/G. This is only 16 overs - I don't know how many we bowled. But if you know how many each bowler bowled the extra overs will be between the bold bits. (Warren and Bryn I would think)

Second wicket was Jarrod I think because he went quite cheaply.
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Thanks for trying Mitch - I give the fuck up. I'm filling in a much more basic table - One line per player per innings with basic batting (balls faced, runs made, how out) and basic bowling (overs, runs, maidens, wickets, wides, noballs, legbyes, byes) and basic fielding(runouts, catches).

It's just easier. You can't draw all the stats - but I'm getting too pissed off for that.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

That's a whole lotta effort any way Alex - thanks much.

:duck: (Just wanted to try this)

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Thanks for trying Mitch - I give the fuck up. I'm filling in a much more basic table - One line per player per innings with basic batting (balls faced, runs made, how out) and basic bowling (overs, runs, maidens, wickets, wides, noballs, legbyes, byes) and basic fielding(runouts, catches).

It's just easier. You can't draw all the stats - but I'm getting too pissed off for that.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Thanks for doing this alex!!

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

Okay so I made one little mistake. Chris and guy opened with two overs each instead of three. Chris, Mitch. Bryn and Chris again bowled from the one side and Guy, Warren and Rob and Guy agains bowled from the other. Seriously :1tear:

Anyway I think it is better having a simple system.

P.S: Rob you wearing the dress and serving oranges?
- Jimmy Carr

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Just looked at the database and it is brilliant and amazing!!

Also the real cricket is going well. Aus 300/8

4 dropped catches though :(

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Flattery will get you everywhere in life. I may even build an input form.