Mech shrub vs oddville Match

In celebration of the age-old traditions of cricket and rampant homosexuality.
Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

I'll rock up for a while, but quite keen to catch most of the Aus game. Rob and I may be having a net in the late afternoon tomorrow (that won't be a problem will it Alex - I assume the little guys would have sodden off by then?)
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Should be fine. I'll let Frank know you're coming over.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Maybe we should get Bromehead? I know he has been incredibly unreliable so far but he does want to play and if needs be i can go past his house wake him up and bring him along on game day?

Polly said she would score so that is great but do we have a scorebook? I will look this weekend if i remember.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

I am sure we can find one on the net and print it! Will check now...
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Got one :
Attachments
scoresheet_right.pdf
(30.33 KiB) Downloaded 224 times

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Thanks will look at it now.
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

So who is our eighth. If you can wake Neil then make it him but you have to go past his house and kick his ass.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Just checked with Bromehead - he can't make this sunday. It's the cricket at wanderers and he is going. Any other suggestions?

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Yes - my welcome back Matt post suggested he join you guys. He hasn't responded to that. Or to my call. Bastard.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

He is unreliable. Will try think of another person i know who plays cricket.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

If we are really stuck I can chat to my brother. At school he was a handy wicketkeeper batsman but he hasn't played in a while and is now quite a lazy guy. But he may play if I beg hard enough :\
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Okay Guy's Brother may be able to play am busy finding out.

That scorecard was perfect BTW - Thanks Mitch.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Guy's brother is keen - will confirm tomorrow.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Guy's bother confirmed. Didn't see your post before i posted last time warren!! do we still need him or is your bro going to play?

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Do you think the ODI will give us hassles with turnout? I'm bringing a portable radio to listen to it. Anybody with a portable TV?

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Was also thinking we should make some sort of plan about that. MAybe after the game we can sneak into wanderers? Don't have a portable tv unfortunately. Would love it if we could get one though!!!

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

So can i tell Guy's brother he is playing?

Also is now a good time to discuss the rules for the game?

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Yes you can. Alex, don't worry about JC's boet. If the list hasn't changed from last week, then we're all good.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

I haven't spoken to my brother so its all good. So as far as I can tell this is the team.

Warren
Chris
Mitch
Rob
Bryn
Guy
Guy's brother
JC's brother???? Who is our eighth player?? Why did Mitch say don't worry about JC's brother?

Help who have I forgotten?
- Jimmy Carr

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Who was the Russell person on your last list?

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

I think matt is keen to play if we do need him. I spoke to him yesterday and he seemed keen!!

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

I didn't put a russel on my list. I suspect that was Alex. Maybe that's JC's brother's name? Anyway even with guy and his brother we clearly need one more. Matt are you keen? Will you actually show up?
- Jimmy Carr

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Russel is not JC's boet. He works with me, and so far is still solid for Sunday. We don't need Matt.

Edit:
Warren - you should read prior posts ...

I make that a full 8 - Warren, Chris, Rob, Mitch (Oddville) + Brynn + Russel (Osiris) + Guy + Guy's Brother (Chris's Contact)

Am I right? Or have I lost my marbles ...

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

You are right if Russel is playing then we have 8. I did read all the previous posts but I thought we had abandoned the other guys you mentioned but okay here is the full and dear god lets hope the final team.In batting order for the first innings which will be inverted for the second. Chris I have also been thinking: If you get fifty you retire regardless of when it is. You get to come back so you can't retire your team into a position of being all out. I think your scenario will be so rare that we don't need a rule to cover it.

1.) Chris
2.) Rob
3.) Mitch
4.) Warren
5.) Guy
6.) Guy's brother (what is this person's name???)
7.) Bryn
8.) Russel.

Opening the bowling will be Guy and Mitch. Mitch will bowl out then take the wickey gloves for the rest of the Innings. Each player bowls three overs with one player (who I think should be Rob but doubtless Bryn will think it should be him) bowling four. As I am Captain however... :evillaugh:
- Jimmy Carr

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Me bowling out then taking the gloves is really awesome, but if anyone objects I understand....

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Are we going to do a braai and stuff? I forget.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

You are really anti-rule discussions Nazi Rebel Pope. Do you think the guys woh originally made the rules were like if it hits you in front of the wickets that<b>[I AM TOO STUPID TO USE AN APOSTROPHE]</b>s LBW i am sure we don't need a rule to cover all the possible intracacies of the decisen. But whatever. I will laugh at you if we lose because of this ridiculous rule.

I am moer wanting to know what the time constraints will be. I know you think that we can replicate the amount of overs in the same time as professional crickets (i still dispute this) but we must have rules for the time otherwise it may get dark before we finish.

What time we starting?

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

Hey Chris you must remember this is for fun :\

Anyway: we are starting at 9am and there is no official lunch break. You eat, drink etc while your team is batting. I am bringing my tiny portable braai and meat don't care if you guys do or not. Who wants to keep while Mitch is bowling?
- Jimmy Carr

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Do we have a backup if someone pulls out?

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

I do want to have fun. You guys are all implying that i don't want to have fun when all i want to do is have the rules of engagement established. But fine let's go with your guys idea and have no timetable and see how well it works.

Why don't we have alunch break? Do you know why they have lunch breaks and tea breaks? To stop the players dying from heat exhaustion.

I WANT TO HAVE FUN but I don't want to have a half finished game or lose because of some invented rule.

You guys suck. I wanted this to be fun with drinking and fines and organised lunch and now it is a eat if you want let's play cricket without any structure and bring your own drinks which only some people will. Whatever.