The Cricket Thread

In celebration of the age-old traditions of cricket and rampant homosexuality.
Paelleon
Penis Fancier

The Cricket Thread

Post by Paelleon »

An official place to chat about the unofficial Oddville Cricket Club (OCC).

In my bid to take over the captaincy of South Africa I'm going to hold a completely useless practice session in which I fully expect nobody to pitch.

This will be on Saturday. I will post times closer to the weekend.

I think I'm well on my way to replacing Smith at the helm of the number two (thousand) team on the planet:
- I made 3 in my last innings
- I can't bowl particuarly well - but still insist on bowling myself
- I drop catches with remarkable consistancy
- I bat left handed
- I hold useless practice sessions

Argue with that!

Anyway - for those who want to join me and a few other cronies at the nets - watch this space, or (better yet) reply to this post for details.

LEXY!!!
Penis Fancier

Post by LEXY!!! »

can i be the minki to your graeme???
you'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

I think i would be keen but i do like to sleep in on saturdays. Will check my schedule and get back yto you after you have posted more details. Are there any nets we can proctice in that aren't concrete?

I am still laughing about your post!! You are like Smith Incarnate. And i love that we have a name for our cricket club now. We should try join a league ;)
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Practice sounds good.
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Date: Saturday, 21 January 2006
Time: 10H00 (10am)
Place: Rosebank Primary

Responses to prior questions - the only non-concrete nets that I know of are costly ...

I'm still unlikely to bowl, but I can drink and shout abuse really well ...

Michelle
Penis Fancier

Post by Michelle »

Paelleon wrote:
I'm still unlikely to bowl, but I can drink and shout abuse really well ...
Ditto :shy:

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Shit man i just realised i need to work on my proposal this weekend. I will try come anyway but it is now unlikely!!
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

You're proposing?! Congrats.

Stiff Cliff
Penis Fancier

Post by Stiff Cliff »

i might be there. at all depends on how things pan out for saturday night, i might have to be somewhere else so as to make saturday night easier.

but hey, i am at 50% chance of being there.
I'd Fuck Me!

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Paelleon wrote:You're proposing?! Congrats.
Dear God no. Althoguh that would probably be ore interesting than what I am doing :(.

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

This is in celebration of winning against SL. One more win and we are in the finals.

I'm endeavoring to organise a pitch for our use on Saturday - 20/20 match. I'll post here to keep you all informed.

Hopefully everyone can make it - Saturday morning; but I will confirm when I have a pitch lined up.

Yay.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

I can't make this Saturday am still in Barberton then. Please can you wait a week or two for me to be back. This is too short notice.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Didn't see this until now. Could probably make this saturday. But be advised i am now busy on most saturday mornings. Was wondering if anyone might be keen to change it to a sunday game? Otherwise i will be able to get there after 1pm every saturaday?

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Yeah, Warren - sorry bout the short notice; I'm was asked about the possibility of a game yesterday; and can only confirm the pitch availability on short notice - the school has first rights. Unless we are willing to pay for a pitch that is ...

As for changin to Sunday, normally I would agree - but this sunday is out for me.

I'll ask around for the cost of hiring a pitch; and we can take it from there.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

So is anyone confirmed fro this saturday?

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Dude - I haven't even confirmed the pitch yet. This was just a fore-warning ...

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Okay well let me know when you know!!

masterb
Penis Fancier

Post by masterb »

we are recording this weekend ! dam you cricket loving mofo's !

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

Come on ALex please hold off for a few weeks. Normally I would be able to make such short notice but I am in Barberton till Friday the 10th of this month and won't be able to make short notice till I am back.
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Warren - I may be forced into holding off for a bit.

I did rip the skin from my finger over the weekend (like stripping the plastic off the end of a wire) and should probably wait until that is healed before doing anything more strenuous than stirring tea ...

But I'll keep all informed - we may hold a nets session this weekend; more likely next weekend - with a match the weekend after. Or something ...

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

I am an unreliable shit.

Forgive me Alex. :1tear:
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Baby!! I rip the skin off my entire body every night just for fun before i go to sleep.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

Thank you thank you thank you. I will pay you back by encouraging Rob to fellate you. You are my hero!
- Jimmy Carr

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Ceek wrote:Baby!! I rip the skin off my entire body every night just for fun before i go to sleep.
Are you calling me a baby? or is that a term of endearment?

Either way: My mother and father used to kill me every night and dance about on my grave singing 'Halleluiah'. But you tell the young people of today that ... and they won't believe you.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

The young people of today hardly ever get killed by their parents. That is why society is so screwed up. Just wait till we are in power. It will be so cool.

You know what we should make our own tv show about cricket? It's so easy afterall. Everyone is doing it!!