Oddville Cricket Match

In celebration of the age-old traditions of cricket and rampant homosexuality.
Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

If it goes pear-shaped - last minute Action Cricket?
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Actually I'm very near to the grounds and so far the rain has held off. It may sweep around. There is hope yet. Slim ... but hope.

MacDaddy
Cock Throttler

Post by MacDaddy »

Glad I don<b>[I AM TOO STUPID TO USE AN APOSTROPHE]</b>t play cricket.
.Matt wrote:you are all so wise. and unspeakably revolting, of course.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

Thanks to everyone that arrived that was great. To the people who confirmed and didn't arrive you are all dead to me. And i find you pathetic. And i raped your mothers - at least i hope they were yours....
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Yes - it was fun. And what did we all learn?

Yes - that's right children - I'm possibly the worst cricketer since the early 1800's. Ah well. I enjoyed it nonetheless ...

Next time we need to bring food, a portable braai, and some cold water/energade for pussies like me who can't play sports while drunk. Okay so I can't play while sober - but that isn't the point ...

Mojo
Gay As Hell

Post by Mojo »

I must say I really enjoyed myself on Saturday despite the fact that my entire body hurts right now. Thanx to all who pitched, it was awesome!

Anyway here's an idea - how about next time we vote for a man of the match and that guy gets a six pack or something?
Tell me is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise.

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

How about next time we have a fines meeting. Or we all bring R30 or something all buy beers and then have a fines meeting? If you haven't been to one this involves everyone who did well or badly being forced to drink. Those who don't do well or badly are also forced to drink but for more creative reasons than those who did well or badly.

In fact, I would go so far as to say it is essential that we have a fines meeting after every game!!!
During the last six decades, Cliff Richard has charted many hit singles, and holds the record (along with Elvis Presley) as the only act to make the UK singles charts in all of its active decades (1950s–2000s). According to his website, he has sold 250 million records over the course of his career.

Rebel Pope
Cock Throttler

Post by Rebel Pope »

It was indeed fantastic. I'm glasd we won. Also I am glad I didn't suck as much as I thought I would. Thanks to everyone who showed up.

Also...Yay Fines!!!
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other."
- Jimmy Carr

Mitch
Penis Fancier

Post by Mitch »

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto, except to the winning bit :\

Great time, and if any one is keen to have a bit of a net at some stage (sat or sun)....

Alex, how available is Rosebank primary generally?
'His most famous blunder was when he corrected student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" as "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992.[9]' - Wikipedia on Dan Quayle

Ceek
Anal Investigator

Post by Ceek »

I amy be keen for a nets session some time soon. My lack of fitness has inspired me to join the Gym so soon enough i will be able to bowl more than one over before leaving the field to get water because i think i am going to die!!!

Paelleon
Penis Fancier

Post by Paelleon »

Rosebank is mostly available on the weekends. We can't play on the pitch every time - but the nets are always there.

Not sure about this weekend - my back is still aching.

Got to rush - meetings all day. Will think about it and post times etc later.

Stiff Cliff
Penis Fancier

Post by Stiff Cliff »

i thought it was rained out.....damn.
I'd Fuck Me!